Alliance Francaise Kenya
Shiru and her husband were watching a very sad play at Alliance Francaise Kenya – an old-fashioned melodrama about unrequited love in which one of the sweethearts commits suicide and the other is beset with tragedy after bitter tragedy.
Before the first act was over every women in the theater was weeping. But Shiru’s husband was unmoved. He wondered why it was only the ladies who were sobbing loudly.
“Ridiculous!” he snorted every few minutes. At one particular scene, as the heroine lay dying in her lover’s arms, and Shiru sobbed aloud, he actually laughed.
Shiru turned to him. “Look,” she cried furiously through her tears, “if you don’t like the play why don’t you go home and at least let me continue enjoying myself!”…
Related information to Alliance Francaise Kenya
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funny short jokes in Kenya. My wife is a bedroom bully
- Good short jokes in Kenya: Methali za Wakenya
- Short funny jokes in Kenya: Old Woman’s Judgment
- Organised Crime in Kenya: New crime trends with used scratch cards
- Husband and wife Jokes in Kenya
- Catholic nuns in Kenya drinking beer
- Compare mobile phones in Kenya: What Your Phone Says About You
- Funny Kikuyu jokes in Kenya: Description of a Kikuyu
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?