Christmas Love messages and quotes
- Every time I watch a Christmas movie, I tear up. What a wonderful life I have because you are in it.
- It may not be snowing, but I know the holiday season is here because I miss you so much more than usual.
- Do you ever think that our love is the perfect holiday present, with or without wrappings? I do.
- Yesterday I baked a hundred cookies and decorated them with red and green sprinkles. All I need now is you.
- This holiday assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to be my gift. If you do not accept, this message will self-destruct in thirty seconds.
- Please look in the mirror and give yourself a kiss from me. While you’re at it, give yourself a hug. Then have the best Christmas ever.
- My wishes for you today are simple: warmth, comfort, joy, and me in your holiday stocking waiting for you to open it
- Santa’s list just got complicated. How can that fat elf put someone on the “naughty” list who is so good at being nice?
- The card says “A merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.” (I know we will have one.)
- “Seasons greetings” is only one of the messages I would like to give you this holiday season.
I hope the presents I have gotten for you this year show you how much I truly care about you.
Romantic Christmas messages
- I have been waiting all year to get you under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas, baby, let’s kiss and snuggle all day.
- All I want for Christmas is you, so don’t worry about my gift. Letting me be yours is the best gift anyone could ask for.
- You are as beautiful as an angel, as sweet as a Christmas cookie, and as loving as the whole season. Thank you for making my Christmas wonderful.
- Even though you are far away, you’re close in my heart this holiday season. I hope you feel my love and enjoy the magic of Christmas.
- Santa must have received my letter because having you in my life is what I asked him for. Thank you for being my Christmas angel.
- Some people go their whole lives without finding that one very special person. I’m glad that’s not us.
- I wish a hundred carolers would show up at my front door singing holiday songs. I wish you could be one of them.
- I don’t mind Santas ringing their bells on every corner. My holidays are wonderful now that they include you.
- Santa may be making a list and checking it twice, but I knew, the first time I saw you, what I wanted for the holidays.
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer says Santa brought me something I really will like for the holidays. I think he means you.
- I can’t think of the right words to use to wish you a merry Christmas, but I am really good at action.
- As they might say in Casablanca, “Of all the gin joints in the world, you walked into mine.” Happy Holidays to me!
- May your holiday away hold children’s kisses, contentment and choir songs . May you spend the New Year with me.
- The holiday gift I got you can’t be wrapped in pretty paper, so let’s spend the money we save on a six pack.
- This holiday season will be the best ever because I get to spend it with you.
- Chimes and bells are the sounds of the season. Holiday greetings to the little bell-ringer in my life.
- The street is bright with colored lights that shine on falling snow. The tree is lit. Why aren’t you here?
- When you call, it is almost as if you were here this holiday. I can almost see your smile. Almost is not enough. All I want for Christmas is you
- I don’t know who plays the bells for the symphony orchestra, but I know who rings my chimes.
I don’t think Santa will be able to get my gift down the chimney this year, so I’ll be sure to leave a key for you under the mat.
- Too many holiday toasts, too many fa-la-la’s, too many cold turkey sandwiches. The only thing I haven’t overdone is tell you how much I care. You’re my world, always.
- I got coal in my stocking again. How can that happen? Wouldn’t you agree I’ve been good? Happy Holidays to someone who should know.
- May you know this holiday season how much you mean to me. Without you, there is no joy in my world.
- If gingerbread cookies and sugarplums were as sweet as you, we’d eat them all year.
- The holiday message is simple, but the explanation may take me all year.
- Looking at you this holiday season, the Hallelujah Chorus comes to mind.
Other important articles related to Christmas Love messages and quotes
- Christmas Messages for Friends and Family
- KRA Pin Application – Kenya Revenue Authority Pin Application
- Christmas Card Sayings and Phrases – Wishes Quotes
- Inspirational Christmas quotes, Best Christmas Wishes
- Sweet Merry Christmas wishes messages
- Christmas Love messages and quotes
- What to write in your Christmas card
- Sweet Merry Christmas greeting cards – Christmas wishes