First aid training in Kenya
This is a joke on First aid training in Kenya. One evening a man was at home watching TV and eating peanuts.
He’d toss them in the air, then catch them in his mouth. In the middle of catching one, his wife asked a question, and as he turned to answer her, a peanut fell in his ear. He tried and tried to dig it out but succeeded in only pushing it in deeper.
He called his wife for assistance, and after hours of trying they became worried and decided to go to hospital. As they were ready to go out the door, their daughter came home with her date.
After being informed of the problem, their daughter’s date said he could get the peanut out.
The young man told the father to sit down, then shoved two fingers up the father’s nose and told him to blow hard. When the father blew, the peanut flew out. The mother and daughter jumped and yelled for joy.
The young man insisted that it was nothing and the daughter brought the young man out to the kitchen for something to eat.
Once he was gone the mother turned to the father. The mother said, “That’s wonderful. Isn’t he smart? What do you think he’s going to be when he grows older?!”
The father replies “From the smell of his fingers, our son-in-law!”
Related information to First aid training in Kenya
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funny short jokes in Kenya. My wife is a bedroom bully
- Good short jokes in Kenya: Methali za Wakenya
- Short funny jokes in Kenya: Old Woman’s Judgment
- Organised Crime in Kenya: New crime trends with used scratch cards
- Husband and wife Jokes in Kenya
- Catholic nuns in Kenya drinking beer
- Compare mobile phones in Kenya: What Your Phone Says About You
- Funny Kikuyu jokes in Kenya: Description of a Kikuyu
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?