Funniest jokes about Nigerians in Kenya: Find a dress for her burial !!!!!
A family in Nigeria was puzzled when the coffin of their dead mother arrived from the USA, sent by their sister.
The tiny corpse was so tightly squeezed inside the coffin that their mother’s face was practically touching the glass cover. When they opened the coffin, they found a letter from their sister pinned to their mother’s chest, which read:-
Dearest brodas and sistos, I am sending you our moda’s remains for de burial in Lagos. Sorry I couldn’t come along as the expenses were so high. You will find inside de coffin, under mama’s body, 12 cans of Libby’s corned beef and 12 cans of Luncheon Meat. Just share it among yourselves.
On Mama’s head for Tunde’s sons. Mama is wearing six Ralph Lauren T-shirts one is for Omo Roy and de rest are my nephews. Mama is also wearing one dozen Wonder Bra (your favorite) just divide it among yourselves. The 2 dozen Victoria’s Secret panties dat Mama is wearing should be distributed among my nieces and cousins.
Underneath mama’s body is 20 kgs of cocaine in sachets, which is worth 120 million Naira. This should take care of all of you and the unborn babies in your bodies. Don’t bury her with all this fortune.
Mama is also wearing eight Docker pants – Ikeje, please get one for yourself and the rest are for the boys. The Swiss watch you asked for is on Mama’s left wrist, please get it. Aunty Ifoma, mama is wearing what you asked for ie earrings, ring and necklace – please just get dem. Also, the six pairs of Chanel stockings that mama is wearing must be divided among the teen-age girls de I hope they like the color.
Yours loving sisto,
PS: please take care of finding a dress for her burial since all I had dressed her in were your presents
Stories related to Funniest jokes about Nigerians in Kenya: Find a dress for her burial
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?
- Christmas Love messages and quotes
- Happy New Year Wishes Quotes – Romantic Happy New Year SMS Messages
- Happy Valentines Day Quotes – Valentines Day Love SMS Messages
- Happy Jamhuri Day SMS, Messages – Jamhuri Day Kenya
- HELB Loan application – How to apply for HELB Loan
- Happy Fathers Day Quotes – SMS, Messages, Wishes, Pictures, Photos
- Happy Mothers Day Quotes – SMS Quotes for Mothers Day
- Best happy Birthday wishes SMS
- How to apply for KRA iTax Tax compliance certificate – TCC
- KUCCPS admission list – KUCCPS admission letters, Download list here
- KRA iTax returns – How to file KRA Tax Returns in iTax Online
- KRA iTax Pin Application – How to register KRA iTax Pin Online
- KUCCPS Application – Online Application and Registration for Degree and Diploma Courses
- KRA iTax Pin – KRA itax Pin Registration: Online Application
- Safaricom Selfcare Login Page – selfcare.safaricom.co.ke
- How to create an eCitizen account for Kenyan citizens
- KCPE results 2016 – How to check KCPE results 2016 Online
- Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority – UFAA Kenya
- KNEC KCPE Registration 2017 Online
- KNEC KCSE Registration 2017 Online