Gold Jewelry stores in Nairobi Kenya
An old former MP, walked into one of the Gold Jewelry stores in Nairobi Kenya along Mama Ngina Street one Friday evening with a beautiful young gal at his side.
He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a Ksh. 10,000 gold ring and showed it to him. The former legislator said, “I don’t think you understand, I want something very special.”
At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over.
“Here’s a stunning gold ring at only Ksh. 500,000,” the jeweler said.
The young lady’s eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement.
The old MP seeing this said, “We’ll take it.”
The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old MP stated by cheque.
“I know you need to make sure the cheque is good, so I’ll write it now and you can call the bank on Monday to verify the funds and I’ll pick the ring up Monday afternoon,” he said.
Monday morning, a very pissed-off jeweler phoned the old MP. “There’s no money in that account.”
“I know”, said the old MP, “but can you imagine the weekend I had?”
Related information to Gold Jewelry stores in Nairobi Kenya
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funny short jokes in Kenya. My wife is a bedroom bully
- Good short jokes in Kenya: Methali za Wakenya
- Short funny jokes in Kenya: Old Woman’s Judgment
- Organised Crime in Kenya: New crime trends with used scratch cards
- Husband and wife Jokes in Kenya
- Catholic nuns in Kenya drinking beer
- Compare mobile phones in Kenya: What Your Phone Says About You
- Funny Kikuyu jokes in Kenya: Description of a Kikuyu
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?