Jamhuri day joke in Kenya: I don’t want my Friends to sleep with your mother after I’m gone!
A man from Murang’a named Kamau went to his doctor after a long illness.
The doctor, after a lengthy examination, sighed and looked Kamau in the eye, and said, “I’ve some bad news for you. You have cancer, and it can’t be cured. I’d give you two weeks to a month to live.”
Kamau was shocked and saddened by the news, but of solid character, he managed to compose himself and walk from the doctor’s office into the waiting room. There, he saw his son who had been waiting.
Kamau said, “Well son, we Kikuyus celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when things don’t go so well. In this case, things aren’t so well. I have cancer and I’ve been given a short time to live. Let’s head for the pub and have a few pints.”
After three or four pints, the two were feeling a little tipsy. There were some laughs and more beers. They were eventually approached by some of Kamau’s old friends who asked what the two were celebrating.
Kamau told them that the Kikuyus celebrate the good and the bad. He went on to tell them that they were drinking to his impending end. He told his friends, “I’ve only got a few weeks to live as I have been diagnosed with AIDS.”
The friends gave Kamau their condolences and they had a couple more beers.
After his friends left, Kamau ‘s son leaned over and whispered his confusion.
“Dad, I thought you said that you were dying from cancer???
You just told your friends that you were dying from AIDS!”
Kamau said, “I am dying of cancer, son. I just don’t want any of them sleeping with your mother after I’m gone!”
More stories related to Jamhuri day joke in Kenya: I don’t want my Friends to sleep with your mother after I’m gone!
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?
- Christmas Love messages and quotes
- Happy New Year Wishes Quotes – Romantic Happy New Year SMS Messages
- Happy Valentines Day Quotes – Valentines Day Love SMS Messages
- Happy Jamhuri Day SMS, Messages – Jamhuri Day Kenya
- HELB Loan application – How to apply for HELB Loan
- Happy Fathers Day Quotes – SMS, Messages, Wishes, Pictures, Photos
- Happy Mothers Day Quotes – SMS Quotes for Mothers Day
- Best happy Birthday wishes SMS
- How to apply for KRA iTax Tax compliance certificate – TCC
- KUCCPS admission list – KUCCPS admission letters, Download list here
- KRA iTax returns – How to file KRA Tax Returns in iTax Online
- KRA iTax Pin Application – How to register KRA iTax Pin Online
- KUCCPS Application – Online Application and Registration for Degree and Diploma Courses
- KRA iTax Pin – KRA itax Pin Registration: Online Application
- Safaricom Selfcare Login Page – selfcare.safaricom.co.ke
- How to create an eCitizen account for Kenyan citizens
- KCPE results 2016 – How to check KCPE results 2016 Online
- Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority – UFAA Kenya
- KNEC KCPE Registration 2017 Online
- KNEC KCSE Registration 2017 Online