KRA iTax Pin Application – KRA Pin Registration Online
The Government of Kenya has mandated that any person above the age of 18 years should acquire an Identity Card which will enable him/her to apply for the very important KRA pin. Even College and University students are required to apply for the KRA Pin in order to be advanced the HELB loan.
KRA iTax Pin Application – How to register KRA iTax Pin Online
Watch the video tutorial below of How to register, apply, print and download KRA Pin Online
Step by step procedure to Register for KRA Tax PIN Using KRA iTax website Portal
- Access the KRA iTax Portal – e-Registration Function: Visit https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/, click New PIN
Registration select Taxpayer Type option from the drop down i.e Individual – Personal, Student, Employee, Entrepreneurs and Non-Individual – Company, Trust, Club. Select Mode of Registration option; Online Form, click Next
- A_Basic_Information: Fill in the applicant’s details such as National ID Number/Business Registration Certificate Number, Physical Address, Postal Address, Contact Details, Bank Account Details
- B_Obligation_Details: Check in the box for the tax option applicable i.e. Income Tax, Value Added Tax and Enter the registration date for the first time you applied for each applicable taxation option.
- C_Source_Income_Details (Individual Taxpayer option): Select the sources of income applicable i.e. Employment Income, Business Income, Rental Income
- D_Director_Associates (Non-Individual Taxpayer option): Fill in Company’s Directors details as registered on Individual Taxpayer iTax Account such as PIN, Physical Address, Postal Address
- E_Agent_Details: Enter details of authorized Tax Agents who can submit information to the Kenya Revenue Authority on your behalf. If you don’t have then leave it blank.
KRA Pin Application: How to get KRA Pin certificate – KRA Pin Certificate Download, KRA Pin certificate printing
When you successfully submit your information, iTax Portal will display, “Registration Application has been Submitted Successfully” Your new PIN will be displayed on the screen and you will also be to see a link labeled “Click here to download PIN certificate” that will allow you to download your new KRA PIN and print.
Links related to How to register, apply, print and download KRA Pin Online
- How to apply for KRA Tax compliance certificate – TCC
- KRA tax returns – How to file KRA iTax Returns Online in Kenya
- KRA Pin Checker – KRA iTax Pin Checker – Kenya Revenue Authority
- KRA Pin Application – Kenya Revenue Authority Pin Application
- KRA iTax Pin – KRA Pin Registration: Online Application