Download Free WhatsApp Gold below – Safaricom House Waiyaki way Nairobi
Safaricom House Waiyaki way Nairobi is visible from very far especially when you are driving into Westlands or flying around the city of Nairobi.
A bizarre incident happened one day and its current location as Safaricom House Waiyaki way Nairobi helped a pilot locate his position since it was cloudy and hazy. This is the incidence.
A helicopter was flying around above Nairobi when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft’s electronic navigation and communications equipment.
Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter’s position. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, and held up a handwritten sign that said “WHERE AM I?” in large letters.
People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said “YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER.”
The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to Wison airport, and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the copilot asked the pilot how he had done it.
“I knew it had to be the Safaricom House Waiyaki way Nairobi, because as is their habit, gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer.”
Stories related to Safaricom House Waiyaki way Nairobi
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funny short jokes in Kenya. My wife is a bedroom bully
- Good short jokes in Kenya: Methali za Wakenya
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?
- Hilarious jokes in Kenya: Wife confesses infidelity to her husband
- Kenya funny stories: Mum, he is a virgin. HIS THING WAS BRAND NEW
- Funny Kikuyu jokes in Kenya: Description of a Kikuyu