Ujaluo ni Gharama. Otieno visited Bata shop
OTIENO: Have I entered the dwelling that derives revenue by being dependent on the safety of our tarsals, metatarsals and phalanges?
ATTENDANT: yes, we specialize in all footwear shoes, slippers…..
OTIENO: How did the registrar of companies approve such names that depict poultry rearing or were you camouflaging yourselves to induce the Abaluhya community into impulse buying?
ATTENDANT: hiyo jina imekuwa toka kitambo. Can I show you some wears?
OTIENO: yes, yes….please expose me to some recent designs that have just debuted
OTIENO: Nasema onyesa mimi latest arrivals
ATTENDANT: leather or regular wear?
OTIENO: my watch strap is leather…, my belt is leather.. My wallet is leather my phone bag is leather. Applying the basics of arithmetical progression cant you deduce that my feet should be encased in leather. infact leather has ignited a stiff rivalry with my haemoglobin as to which of the two is made in my body.
ATTENDANT: open shoes of closed shoes?
OTIENO: I show preference to closed shoes as i seek anonymity for my dorsums
ATTENDANT: ok let me bring you one you try on. unavaa viatu number??
OTIENO: subject your years of experience into practice and visualize my feet.. Then deduce the numerical connotations it bears before I seek audience with your manager on the basis of lackluster service delivery emitting from his subordinates
ATTENDANT: hii kiatu imekufaa sana. si unaona ata ni sharp-shooter kama hiyo yako
OTIENO: yes, yes… both bears a poignant front and the union it has established with my feet is impeccable
ATTENDANT: Hiyo ni 6,500…bei nzuri saana.
OTIENO: infact these would associate well with my McIntyre and Hismel suit that i just imported from Italy the previous week
ATTENDANT: leta basi nikufungie. kiatu safi sana hiyo
OTIENO: I think you mis-read my gesture…….
OTIENO: I was just orchestrating price awareness in absentia of currency *(window shopping). My shoes are withered but i have already booked an appointment with the cobbler tomorrow and he is set to revive them.
ATTENDANT: sasa umenifanyisha kazi bure ya nini?
OTIENO: do not radiate disgust. Your attempts have not been subject to futility. You can induct me on your curriculum vitae as a referee so that when called upon, I can reciprocate your gesture by testifying that you served me well. .
Stories related to Ujaluo ni Gharama. Otieno visited Bata shop
- Rare Photos of Raila Amollo Odinga
- Animated Photos of President Uhuru Kenyatta from childhood to presidency
- Funniest jokes in Kenya: Who is the funniest man among these men from different Kenyan tribes and regions?
- Christmas Love messages and quotes
- Happy New Year Wishes Quotes – Romantic Happy New Year SMS Messages
- Happy Valentines Day Quotes – Valentines Day Love SMS Messages
- Happy Jamhuri Day SMS, Messages – Jamhuri Day Kenya
- HELB Loan application – How to apply for HELB Loan
- Happy Fathers Day Quotes – SMS, Messages, Wishes, Pictures, Photos
- Happy Mothers Day Quotes – SMS Quotes for Mothers Day
- Best happy Birthday wishes SMS
- How to apply for KRA iTax Tax compliance certificate – TCC
- KUCCPS admission list – KUCCPS admission letters, Download list here
- KRA iTax returns – How to file KRA Tax Returns in iTax Online
- KRA iTax Pin Application – How to register KRA iTax Pin Online
- KUCCPS Application – Online Application and Registration for Degree and Diploma Courses
- KRA iTax Pin – KRA itax Pin Registration: Online Application
- Safaricom Selfcare Login Page – selfcare.safaricom.co.ke
- How to create an eCitizen account for Kenyan citizens
- KCPE results 2016 – How to check KCPE results 2016 Online
- Unclaimed Financial Assets Authority – UFAA Kenya
- KNEC KCPE Registration 2017 Online
- KNEC KCSE Registration 2017 Online